SISU Ubiquinol QH
An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health. Supports heart health.
Our Price: $26.49
1000 in stock
Coenzyme Q10 (Co Q10) is essential to the production of energy in every cell in the body. This powerful antioxidant boosts energy, promotes optimum heart health, strengthens the arteries, combats gum disease, and slows the development of age-related diseases. It is very difficult to obtain meaningful amounts of Co Q10 from our diet because it is destroyed by cooking and processing. The body manufactures a significant amount of Co Q10 when we are young, however this production declines with age, due to various diseases, and as a side effect of certain drugs.
There are two forms of natural Co Q10: ubiquinone and ubiquinol. In the body, Co Q10 exists in both forms, ubiquinol being considered the active form. For decades ubiquinone has been the only form used in research and available in supplements because of the instability of ubiquinol. Thanks to the progress that has been made in manufacturing methods, ubiquinol is now available in supplements.
- Co Q10 is a fat-soluble antioxidant and taking it with food containing fat greatly improves its absorption
- Ubiquinol in a base of pure, cold-pressed olive oil
- Ubiquinol is being studied to confirm its superior bioavailability to ubiquinone which may allow patients to achieve the same therapeutic benefits with a lower amount
- Co Q10 is a powerful antioxidant that supports energy production, muscle and heart strength
- Co Q10 has blood pressure lowering effect and has been proven effective as part of the treatment for those with heart failure
- Research shows Co Q10 may help slow the deterioration in patients with Parkinson’s disease
- Reduces the fatigue and muscle pain, side effects associated with certain cholesterol-lowering drugs
- Supplementation with Co Q10 has been shown to improve and reduce migraine frequency and disability
- Tiny, high-potency, soft gelatin capsules made with natural caramel colour to protect the contents from light
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed potency and purity
- NPN approved
Ubiquinol – 50 mg
KanekaQH™ reduced Co Q10
olive oil, ascorbyl palmitate, lecithin, titanium dioxide, caramel colour, glycerine, gelatin.
Contains no dairy, wheat, or peanuts.
Take 2 capsules, 1-3 times per day or as recommended by a health care practitioner.