Attitude Natural Soothing Bath Soak Fragrance-free
Our Price: $12.00
1000 in stock
Ever wondered why bath time comes before bedtime for babies? Once part of a routine, warm baths help calm them and get them sleepy! All the more reason to spend extra time with ATTITUDE’s Natural Soothing Bath Soak for babies. Made with plant- and mineral-based ingredients like calming colloidal oatmeal, adding a little bit to the tub can make bath time the best time — hydrating delicate skin and soothing itchiness. We had our hypoallergenic, fragrance-free formula dermatologist tested, certified by the National Eczema Association and EWG Verified™ because we never want to burst your bubble!
· Our Natural Soothing Bath Soak hydrates and refreshes your little one’s skin, all while relieving skin
irritations and itchiness.
· Dermatologically tested, non-irritating and hypoallergenic.
· This product is National Eczema Association certified EWG (Environmental Working Group) VERIFIED™.
· Colloidal oatmeal is known for its protective, soothing and hydrating properties.
· Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as phenoxyethanol, parabens, formaldehyde or formaldehyde-
releasers, benzyl alcohol and MIT.
We promise to use only the safest and purest ingredients.
Aqua (solvent), Capric triglyceride (emollient), Avena sativa (oat) kernel flour (soothing agent), Castoryl maleate (moisturizer), Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil (emollient), Triethyl citrate (antioxidant), Raspberry ketone (skin conditioner), Allyl caproate (emollient), Glycerin (humectant), Sucrose laurate (emulsifier), Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract (antioxidant), Glycine soja (soybean) oil (moisturizer).
Pour under lukewarm running water (about 15 mL for a standard bath). Warm baths (no more than 15 minutes) can hydrate and cool the skin, temporarily relieving itching due to dry skin. We recommend thoroughly drying skin to remove any remaining water between fingers and joints.
Avoid irritants, ensure your baby’s skin stays well hydrated and keep it protected.