Bill Natural Sources Ginkgo Biloba
• Helps enhance cognitive functions and memory
• Standardized to contain 25% flavonolglycosides and 6% terpene lactones
• Helps support peripheral circulation
Our Price: $33.99
1000 in stock
Ginkgo Biloba has been used medicinally for thousands of years. It is one of the most studied natural health foods for scientists. Today, this herb is made into leaf extracts and is often used as a regular supplement to improve memory, tinnitus (ringing in the ears), sexual dysfunction, as well as to help prevent Alzheimer’s disease. Taking ginkgo during mental fatigue may help boost memory and alertness. Enhances blood and oxygen flow to the brain and extremities, making it a valuable botanical support for memory, mental sharpness and cognitive health. Prevents blood clots in vessels and regulates blood pressure.
• Valuable botanical support for memory, mental sharpness and cognitive health.
• Prevents blood clots in vessels and regulates blood pressure.
Adults take 1 capsule 2-3 times daily or as directed by a physician.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if taking medications for diabetes, high blood pressure, or seizures and if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.Do not use if you are taking health products that affects blood coagulation (e.g. blood thinners, clotting factor replacements, acetylsalicylic acid, ibuprofen, fish oils, Vitamin E) as this may increase the risk of spontaneous bleeding.