Bill Natural Sources Melatonin
• Used to help regulate sleep cycle
• Supports the immune function of our bodies
• Prevents cells from free-radical damage produced from ingredients that is molecularly identical to the melatonin that we produced in our own bodies
Our Price: $8.99
1000 in stock
Melatonin is a hormone secreted by the pineal gland, a pea like structure in the centre of the brain. It helps control your sleep and wake cycles, namely a body clock adaptor. The melatonin signal forms part of the system that regulates the sleep wake cycle chemically causing drowsiness and lowering the body temperature.
• Helps increase total sleep quality and time in people suffering from sleep restriction or altered sleep schedule (e.g. shift-work and jet lag)
• Helps with daytime fatigue associated with jet lag and reduce the time it takes to fall asleep
Each tablet contains:
Melatonin – 3 mg
Adults only, take 1 to 2 tablets once daily before bedtime or as recommended by a physician.