Kirkland Signature™ B100 Complex
New timed-release formula, a factor in the maintenance of good health
Our Price: $36.99
994 in stock
Kirkland Signature B100 Complex provides comprehensive support for the healthy metabolism of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates to help fuel normal growth and development, and to aid healthy tissue formation (1,2).
Featuring 100 mg of vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, and pantothenic acid (B5), this timed-release formula offers broad B vitamin coverage by including 100 mcg of vitamin B12, 100 mcg of biotin, 1 mg of folic acid, and 100 mg each of choline and inositol.
Because Kirkland Signature B100 Complex is time-released, you will enjoy continual absorption throughout the day. This allows you to take fewer pills and enjoy the nutritional benefits of the B vitamin formulation for a longer period of time when compared to traditional, non-timed-release tablets.
The B vitamins work synergistically to help the body release energy from food, and a daily B-vitamin complex is especially helpful in supporting and maintaining good overall health (2).
Vitamins B6 and B12, folic acid, and choline may also help provide support in maintaining optimum cardiovascular and cognitive health (3,4,5).
Features and Benefits:
- Helps form red blood cells
- Helps prevent vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, and biotin deficiencies
- Helps reduce the risk of neural tube defects when taken daily prior to becoming pregnant and during early pregnancy
- New timed-release formula
1. McKevoy G.K., ed. (1998). AHFS Drug Information. Bethesda, MD: American Society of Health-System Pharmacists.
2. Institute of Medicine (US). (1998). Standing Committee on the Scientific Evaluation of Dietary Reference Intakes and its Panel on Folate, Other B Vitamins, and Choline. Washington (DC): National Academies Press (US).
3. Dong H., et al. (2015). Efficacy of Supplementation with B Vitamins for Stroke Prevention: A Network Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials. PLoS One, 10(9), e0137533.
4. Rajdl, D., et al. (2016). Effect of Folic Acid, Betaine, Vitamin B₆, and Vitamin B12 on Homocysteine and Dimethylglycine Levels in Middle-Aged Men Drinking White Wine. Nutrients,8(1). pii: E34.
5. de Jager CA, et al. (2012). Cognitive and clinical outcomes of homocysteine-lowering B-vitamin treatment in mild cognitive impairment: a randomized controlled trial. Int J Geriatr Psychiatry, 27(6), 592-600.
Adult dosage (19 years and older): 1 tablet daily or as directed by a physician
Consult a physician prior to use if you are taking methotrexate or seizure medications.
Keep out of reach of children
Do not use if seal under cap is broken.