Kirkland Signature Calcium Plus With Vitamin D3 & Minerals
- Support formula for healthy bones and teeth
- May reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis
999 in stock
Kirkland Signature™ Calcium Plus with Vitamin D3 & Minerals provides a comprehensive support formula for healthy bones and teeth. These essential vitamins and minerals are beneficial for healthy tissue formation and repair, proper muscle function, metabolism and immune system activity, and the formation of red blood cells and healthy skin.
Calcium is essential for building and maintaining strong bones and teeth, while vitamins D and K, and minerals including magnesium, are required for effective absorption and use of calcium (1).
Magnesium, vitamin D3, and vitamin K are often recommended alongside long-term calcium supplementation to enhance absorption and minimize the potential for kidney stone formation and cardiovascular problems (2).
One tablet a day provides 600 mg of naturally sourced elemental calcium, 800 IU of vitamin D3, 50 mg of magnesium, and 20 mcg of vitamin K1. This formula also includes zinc, copper, and manganese to help maintain strong bones that are more resistant to fractures (3).
Features and Benefits:
- Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus
- Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient vitamin D, a healthy diet and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis
- No gluten
- No sodium
- No yeast
- No GMOs
- No artificial flavours or colours
- No artificial preservatives
- No lactose
- No hydrogenated oils
- No gelatin
- Made in Canada
- NPN 80057598
1. Zofková, I., Nemcikova P, Matucha P. (2013). Trace elements and bone health. Clin Chem Lab Med, 51(8), 1555-61.
2. Manson, J.E., Allison, M.A., Carr, J.J., Langer, R.D., Cochrane, B.B., Hendrix, S.L., et al. (2010). Women’s Health Initiative and Women’s Health Initiative-Coronary Artery Calcium Study Investigators. Calcium/vitamin D supplementation and coronary artery calcification. Menopause, 17, 683-91.
3. Zofková, I., 2013.
Adult dosage (19 years and older): 1 tablet daily with food, a few hours before or after taking other medications, or as directed by a physician
Consult a physician prior to use if you are taking blood thinners
Keep out of reach of children
Do not use if seal under cap is broken