Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body. It plays a vital role in the health of connective tissue, bones, muscles, skin and tendons. Collagen production is highest in our youth and naturally declines with age. Collagen formation is supported through amino acids and nutrients such as vitamin C and zinc. Collagen depletion is accelerated over time when exposed to stressors such as sugar, UV rays and smoking.
- Supports healthy hair, skin, nails, and joints
- Source of the essential amino acids for the maintenance of good health and involved in protein synthesis
- Helps to reduce joint pain associated with osteoarthritis
- Marine source, wild caught, sustainable, and hydrolyzed
- Bovine, fowl, and porcine free