Bill Natural Sources Spirulina
• Rich in GLA and other essential fatty acids including EPA, DHA, ALA, LA, SDA and AA
• Rich source of vitamins and minerals, nutrient-rich and energy booster
• Helps support anti-inflammatory effects
• Among the best vegetable source of protein
• Strengthens immune system
1000 in stock
Spirulina is a one-celled blue-green algae developed as the “food of the future” for its ability to synthesize high-quality concentrated nutrients more efficiently than any other algae. It is a rich source of GLA (Gamma Linolenic Acid), an omega-6 fatty acid that is crucial to brain function and development. Spirulina is high in concentrations of nutrients including chelated minerals, pigmentations, rhamnose sugars, trace elements, enzymes. The ability of spirulina to grow in hot and alkaline environments ensures its hygienic status as no other organisms can survive to pollute the waters in which this algae thrives.
Bill Natural Sources® Spirulina is therapeutically helpful in various ways and contributes to the maintenance of eye health, immune function, healthy cholesterol levels, cellular health and stamina.
Each tablets contains:
Spirulina – 500 mg
Adults take 2 tablets 2 times daily.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.